Eurogiro A/S has been a limited public company since 1993.
Our mission is to be our members' global payments community. We catalyze business opportunities for members in the Eurogiro community, in particular in the area of global, cross-border payments and other financial services.
We are committed to high quality services, ease of use and fair cooperation.
- was created by a group of European posts in the early 1990'es to strengthen their competitive advantage
- services financial institutions, mainly in cross border payments
- operates a proprietary network for financial transactions as well as a link to a SWIFTNet closed user group and an interconnection for postal operators to the UPU
- is owned by a group of shareholders which often also use the services
- is registered and domiciled in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has a representative in Manila
The Eurogiro community offers a range of services via partners, for instance settlement solutions.
Eurogiro has pioneered innovative solutions for cross border, low value payments within standards, settlement, multilateral access, member directories, deployment of new technology and partnerships.